Modeled after Living Traditions Homestead's video, we built chicken tractors for the now 86 broilers. I should have followed the instructions more closely, but MBS did not have any 8ft treated 2x4's, so I went with 12ft boards and made them 12ft long. We had to do a board across the center to avoid it bowing out, but the board prevented moving the coop with the water in it (until we hung the waterer from the roof). We installed a latching function that differed from the video, and it ended up interfered with the tarps.... Overall, we should have done what they did.
Many thanks to Scott for the motivation to get the project done after two weeks of the parts sitting in the driveway!
Josh: Founder, father