Submitted to the engineer in Spokane on May 17th, he got stamped drawings back to us July 16, approximately 6 weeks after the promised target. This delay preceded getting quotes for materials. When the $41,000 in quotes were in hand early August, we made the executive decision that it was going to be too expensive, after excavation, rock, drain tile, plumbing, power, etc. So we postponed the barn until 2023. We will have the site ready and the drawings in hand. Hopefully building material prices will continue to drop (went from $47 to $21 per sheet of OSB in this time period).
Josh: Founder, father